Monday, September 8, 2008

insesent drum roll please...

I've decided on my nome de plume
I've come upon this decision because I plan on actively searching for a place my short story can be published.
I thought of getting it published today when I sat down to write a paper so I typed "publish short story" on my rough draft so that I wouldn't forget.
I thought I might forget because I've been siting writing a paper for four hours straight now and my butt is crying for relief from the chair.
And my rambling ends there.
But I did decide and thought briefly of sharing it with you...but then I changed my mind.
After all
What good is a nome de plume if everyone knows who you are?
Yeah, so I must get up and walk now cause numbness is right around the corner.
But feel free to repeat "nome de plume" over and over outloud-it sounds very nice.
:)

No comments: