Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day: Made

I love podcasts.
I listen to one religiously (pardon the pun), it's about youth ministry and it's awesome. It's basically a bunch of guys (and sometimes a girl) sitting around answering questions that people write in having to do with youth ministry and such.
They joke around a lot and just give youth workers...something I don't know how to word what it is they give youth workers, they just make me laugh.
So last week I wrote into the show, just a comment about something I've observed,and when it was read out loud every person in the room laughed-heartily.

That five seconds of laughter I heard made my day...nay, it made my week.
It was so awesome and I may have listened to them read my email more then once. :)

1 comment:

amber said...

Ok, I just heard that listened to that podcast, wondering if per chance it would be the one with your e-mail and it was! I love how you sparked a big discussion and totally stole the show :-)