Friday, July 25, 2008

Team Israel

I think Chik-fil-A should change their name to "Chik-lightning-fil-a" cause they are SUPER fast, and of course, very good.

Speaking of SUPER i am SUPER excited about camp. I think heading a group of teenagers to a camp hours away for a week of growing closer together and closer to God is one of the greatest summertime activities and i'm happy to be a part of it.

The rivalries have already started between cabins and let me just lay down the law by saying that my cabin is going to dominate the song competition so...now that we've got that in writing just be-ware.

haha and that is all.

2 comments:

amber said...

I think it’s time I branch out from the Kynetic blog and share my thoughts with others. Why keep my opinion only to myself? I have to agree, that yes, Israel is going to win. There will be no repeat win from those who won last year (I won’t even take the time to name them); this year it’s all about girl power!! I’ve heard talk of alliances forming and it seems that one cabin is especially being targeted as the one to beat. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out. I’m especially pumped about the worship. I truly believe that we’re going to reach a new level at camp and the things we’ve been experiencing in the services for the past few months is a glimpse into what will transpire next week. Yes we’ll have fun and probably won’t sleep but we’re also going to have a spiritual awakening and as Pastor Tim said, we’re going to “have our faces ripped off” :-)

amber said...

Let's count how many times Carly used the word "awesome" or some form of the word in her post, shall we? That must be the word of the day :-)

I also sensed a little, dare I say, jealousy that someone isn't in the winning cabin this year? Maybe next year, Carly. Don't worry, though. You'll be up there beside us when we take first and you take second. We'll have to have our picture taken together!! Oh, yeah, I went there. Let the games begin!!