Tuesday, July 1, 2008

60!

I now laugh when I see the word "Wedding" because I've gone through a complete range of emotions with the word...

At first it was "Oh I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what my Wedding will be like"
Then as time went on and more decisions were made it shifted to "hmm I should look up more Wedding websites and get ideas"
Which lead into "Wedding: um yeah I'm good, I just need to remember to stay on top of that and keep on schedule cause it's probably about to get busy."
Then the inevitable: "Holy CRAP Wedding planning is a lot of work"
And steadily: "IF I SEE THE WORD WEDDING ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO PLUCK SOMEONES EYE OUT"
Accumulating in: "My Wedding was so perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything better."

I loved every moment of it, and what I truly appreciate about the whole day was that it never felt like it was going fast, even the ceremony and reception went steadily on and I felt myself savoring every moment.

So now when I see the word Wedding I think, "Man I'm thankful we only have to plan one"
:)

2 comments:

daynagonzalez said...

Congratulations! And thanks for thinking of us while you were on your honeymoon!

Angela said...

I neeeeeeeeed for you to update your blog!!!