Saturday, July 26, 2008

....Mmm.....

Energy drinks don't seem to have an affect on me.
However last wednesday night i drank an entire rockstar and instead of energizing me it seemed to weaken my "awkward filter"
I found myself in so many conversations saying things i would never normally say out loud and standing there in complete silence afterward not even trying to rescue the moment and on top of all that i stood there knowing what was going on and didn't care.

That's so unlike me. If there's one thing i hate it's non-funny awkwardness and to manufacture a moment like that and not even care is so unlike me-like-i've-already-said.

I told someone this later on and she replyed, "so basically you had a big tall glass of liquid courage" which she may have borrowed from a movie i don't know, all i know is i'm never drinking one of those again.
not because of the awkward filter malfunction but mainly because of the stomach pains :)

Thanks for reading!