Thursday, May 22, 2008

Famous thoughts

I signed autographs next to John Reuben last night for what will be the first of many times in my life :) (not necessarily next to John but you know what i mean)
I'm fairly certain that I was more giddy and excited about it then the kids who were receiving my signature.

I did learn that having practiced my signature on paper for years it's nothing compared to signing t-shirts and arms at weird angles....hmmm something new to practice.

Can't wait to see the pictures

2 comments:

daynagonzalez said...

signed autographs?!?! did i miss something here? where and why? that's so cool!

Angela said...

Wow!! I want your signature!!

To think--all of the hundreds and hundreds of papers I could have stolen in high school that you breathed on...and now people want your autograph!