Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bleh

Like a big gulp of sour milk, words can really make you gag.

Phrases such as "I don't really like it but that's how they wear it"
or "I wish I had her (insert body part here)" are as putred, smelly and lumpy to me as the sourest of milks.

Upon first taste of these words I want to shake the source and say "don't be a slave to fashion! if it doesn't look good on you don't wear it!"
and
Chances are the person who's body parts you're green with envy over look in the mirror and wish they were different as well, so be happy with what you've got-thigh and butt transplants are a long way off.

God knew what He was doing when He made you so don't insult His taste.

*steps off soap box

1 comment:

daynagonzalez said...

you always a way of saying what should be said!