Monday, November 23, 2009

One day you're in and the next you're out.

Just watched the Project Runway finale (thanks to hulu NOT my delete-happy tivo) and since Dayton is deep into the examination of the back of his eyelids I will let it all out here-in my (wait for it, wait for it) space.

The girl who won this season was a meanie head the entire time, which I think is a big mistake for one huge reason (that can also be contrived into a life lesson, so shut the yawn)...She may need a favor from the other contestants some day you never know. And yet she stepped on everyone she could and was not afraid to bad mouth people in front of the judges and I think that's wrong.

The super sweet girl from Charleston who won me over with her Pillsbury giggle should have won, but she'll go on to greatness no doubt.

I am pumped to go out and contrive my winter wardrobe after this episode which I love.

It's so true about having a vision (it stems from the Bible so-duh) but I hate it when I go shopping and have no vision for the look I'm going for, no creative stimulation if you will. That's why I like to keep clothes magazines lying around, really any kind of magazine with good pictures cause honestly, I've drawn inspiration from the strangest of places.

Now my creative cup is filled and with cash in my pocket I am wishing it was 11:19 am and not pm or else I would immediately storm the mall and go wild.

Oh well, a task for tomorrow night I guess.

No comments: