Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Post-Posts

This may come across self absorbed and prideful, but I enjoy taking time to read my old blogs.
I don't do it often, but when I do, I laugh (and I'm always ready for a good laugh).
Sometimes I laugh at my old way of thinking/writing, other times I laugh cause I'm a genius when it comes to being funny ;)

Here's a quote I found that I wrote about blogging in my second blog that I still agree with and thought it was worth re-posting...

"Although blogs may not always give us facts or definitions, they do give us insight into other peoples lives allowing us to momentarily escape our own. They're like 30 second books, or a two minute pass to look through someone's window without being considered a creep.
I love blogging because it's an open venue to say and write whatever I please. No deadlines, no restraints, no grammar rules just me, the cursor, and you (the non-creep peering through my window)."

Anyway I appreciate your taking the time to read this. I know that since I've started this blog probably millions more have popped up all with varying interests in mind, but if you're still a frequent customer at MusEings know that you're a valued one.

Happy Wednesday everybody!

No comments: