Saturday, April 11, 2009

So let it be written, So let it be done.

While this movie has absolutely nothing to do with Easter, the Ten Commandments comes on every year and I love to watch it.

I love watching it mainly because it reminds me of being a little girl. I'd watch this movie over and over again wishing I was the one who had the golden bangles dangling in my hair like Nefertiti (someone really should bring hair bangles back)

Much like anything we review as an adult it's definitely interesting on another level and the inconsistencies definitely stand out even more (pretty sure the phrase "take me in your arms" was not ACTUALLY uttered after every greeting), but watching the Egyptian cast members parade around in all their colors and jewelry has spell bound me all over again.

Have a wonderful Easter, it's undoubtedly the best celebration of all!

No comments: