Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A few...ok maybe a lot of my favorite things...

Can I just say, I really love Christmas time.
Ha of course I can it's my own flippen' blog.

I do love it, I especially love telling people Merry Christmas or Happy Thanksgiving. That's probably my favorite part. That whole spreading good cheer thing. Love it.

And I really love winter. The bundling and the cozy inside-ness of it, how you get to have all these cool extra accessories like scarves and gloves and hats and what they look like all piled up near your front door.

I love fire burning dvd's and the smell of wood burning when you walk outside.
I love getting to eat soup for lunch and drinking coffee or hot tea any time of day cause you're cold.

Oo Oo and I love how the Christmas version of everything comes on tv and how there's always something good on the radio cause at least one station does Christmas music 24/7.

Boots are my favorite shoe, I've decided, and I love rushing inside and watching windy, cold weather from underneath a blanket (until you reach for something and your arms freeze up and you think..oh man if only my blanket had SLEEVES!).

Mmm Winter is my favorite, and Christmas is my favorite.
So I'm going to sit back and enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

.......All of this from a Florida girl!!

By the way, Snuggies have arm holes !

TheSpiff.com said...

well it's marketed as the blanket with sleeves.