Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Post One Hundred and Fifty

Ooo a post milestone! How exciting.

I have lots and lots of writing to do today so I've set up my office perfectly:

Clean chalkboard (giving me eight feet of free range thought).
Autumn wreath candle (because fall inspires writing like nobodies business).
Cup of "Awake" tea (which does the caffeine trick *see twitter).
Window open (I love LOVE outside sounds almost as much as I love jazz).
Blinds completely open (cause that's HOW I LIKE THEM).
Banana (in case of a wandering urge to go to the kitchen and break concentration spell).
Cloudy day (set up by God-appreciated by me).
And
Dog bed-Why? Oh I don't know, right now the picture would have been perfect if my new puppy (now 3 weeks new to me) were sleeping peacefully in the large zebra bed I've carefully placed next to the desk and on top of his cage insuring the perfect height he apparently craves. But no puppy. He's been lured by the sliding glass door and the constant entertainment there. So I'm one Jax short of having the perfect office set up.

But he'll come around.

He likes to sleep on top of the couch (not on, but on top of where the pillows reach the highest height) but this poses a problem. Last time I was writing in the office I heard the jingle of his collar..jingle jingle...BAM! He had shifted positions and then fallen off the back of the couch. Silly boy.
That's how I know he'll come around.
*sips tea*
It's going to be a good day.

No comments: