Thursday, August 27, 2009

looking for the key to the ignition

The blog world is, well, daunting.
I've had the idea for a new blog for over a year now and getting it off the ground has proven to be a bit of a challenge.
While the "template" choices range from scrapbook style to the cheesy-ness of a twelve year olds myspace there even more complicated then simply "cut and paste"-ing you're way to personalization. You've got to consider your "adwords" and other such things that make it very, very confusing.
I'd like to literally cut and paste pictures of what I want and hand that compilation over to someone who will then reach further into my brain and pull out a masterpeice. Ideally.
Not only that but for some reason using wordpress isn't as easy as I thought it would be-it's taking me some time to learn how to navigate around there.
Ah well I should get back to all of that. I just thought a simple blog on old faithful would maybe ignite some leftover blogging passion.

No comments: