Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a Google Earth-We All Just Click On It

haha oh the wit of me.
Yes so if you're wondering what google latitude is all about, don't.
Not unless you want everyone in your email address book to think, "hey, wait a minute...why does SHE need to know where I am?!"
Yes many an email has now been sent explaining away the accidental stalker-like qualities I've inflicted on myself after playing around with a new gadget. (unless I know you know me and that I don't spend my weekend outside your bedroom window)

"What had happened was"...
Oo! google latitude, I wonder what this is all about--click click hmm that's interesting. Oo pretty butterrfly....
Two days later
"so and so has accepted your request to know their location" What?!
Today
"Professor, please excuse the email you've received where I've requested to know your whereabouts every time you sign on your email. I assure you I'm not as freaky as google makes me out to be."

Lesson learned.

Now if google only had a gadget to explain away stalker qualities I'd be set.

No comments: