Thursday, March 19, 2009

spring break 2009 wohoo!

No theme post today, just good clean thoughts (not that I'm swaying from my average dirty ones).
It being spring break and all I decided to take advantage of my porch. In wondering where to do my homework (don't worry I had the crazy spring break fun this past weekend ;) I thought to myself, "I wish there were some place I could go and sit outside and not have to buy anything like a drink" then I turned three inches and looked outside at my table and chairs...duh.
(the greatest advantage being bathroom breaks without awkwardly carrying my laptop into the stall with me "oh uh..the internet so much clearer in here!")

I did something to purposefully tempt myself..I started thumbing through a book I got about writing for children and almost decided to read the whole thing here and now, but took the responsible route and put it down (don't judge me and my geeky transgressions). Segue in 5..4..3..2..It did get me to thinking about how great it is that we are built with something that stirs us.

What a boring world it would be if everyone was moved by the same thing, or by nothing at all. And even if our passions are yet to be discovered it's great just knowing that there is something there, we just have to find it.
Being on stage and being a part of a formation of words/sentences are two things I couldn't live without and I love that.

I cannot put into words how ready I am to be out of school. No wait, I can. It's as if I'm at a race and standing behind the starting line in position ready to burst forward while still having to do warm up exercises (haha I have no idea what that actually feels like, but in my mind the two are one and the same).
Only seven more weeks.
Praise God.
I'm not going to lie, I'm more excited about graduation day then I was about my wedding day but only because graduation day I show up in a gown looking like everyone else-a thousand times less stressful and nothing to do with my love for marriage or my wedding day :)

Hey! Check out the twitter gadget I just added to the page, under the ads titled "legal stalking"
and
Hey! Thanks for reading.

No comments: