Monday, January 26, 2009

*snap *snap *snap *sips coffee

Below is the first of what I'm sure will be many poems I will be posting on here thanks to my writing poetry class.
For this assignment we were to work on imagery...and if there's one image I can write pages and pages about it's snow.
My love affair with this particular element of nature began at first sight and will continue far beyond our entrance into heaven where I'm most certain there will be more snow that truly does taste like cotton candy.
So please enjoy this selec-t-i-on from my future "greatest works" haha and thanks for reading!

*p.s. the line breaks did not work out to my favor when posting this as a blog. just know the lines beginning with a lower case letter are meant to have been attached to the previous line. you may consider this a small infraction however line breaks are crucial to poem writing so I felt it was worth pointing out.

No comments: