Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ravings of a sleepless woman

It's 3:35 am, I have two papers due by 9:40 am and I have yet to write one word of either.
I've researched one, even have a detailed outline ready to go but for some unknown reason that I'm trying not to curse about, the first word of what to write completely escapes me.
MY GOD it's 3:30 in the MORNING
at this point i anticipate no sleep but inspiration would be SUPER
the other paper i've tried to research but have come up with nothing which frustrates me beyond words
i've never experienced this in my entire life
and if this post could be in all caps without being annoying i would do just that
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED TO WRITE SOMETHING

2 comments:

amber said...

Here's my only consolation: this is your last semester! Only a few weeks stand between you and a diploma. Just hang in there because when you walk across that stage, it'll all be worth it...I hope :-)

Cindy Helton said...

I felt your pain with every word... or I guess in your case lack of words. Hope you pulled it all together and knowing you ....you did!