Friday, January 8, 2010

Taking the No out of Snow

Snow should really be called "Syesw"
I don't know how to pronounce that, but I do know that in a minute I'm going to go outside gather up some of the heavenly white stuff and make Snow Cream!!
Found a recipe on foodnetwork and it pretty much involves vanilla extract, milk and Syesw!

I love snow and yesterday when I was on my way home from work (more of a slide then a drive) I stopped to get gas and purposely smiled big at every one around cause I think it's important that people get excited about the best natural phenomenon EVER.

My puppy is excited about it and he played in it with me last night. It was a magical evening of me throwing snow clumps and him chasing after them and ending up with them all over his little puppy face.
That's all I got, just a big blurb of snow loving, this blog is.
Happy Snow Day!!!

No comments: