Monday, March 17, 2008

As my horn goes "toot toot"

Yes, I have a cousin in show biz.
Exciting, I know.
And once his name becomes a household one, I will consider adding his last name (my mom's maiden name) Polaha-to my list of names, somewhere there in the middle.
Until then I'm going to promote his shows like crazy, with the disclaimer that his current one probably isn't the greatest thing to watch as the intro for it goes something like...
"from the irreverent mind of ashton kutcher"
but none the less Kristopher Polaha is named in the main characters so I am very excited to shout my relation to him.
This isn't the first time I've pulled the "famous cousin" card.
He's starred in a made-for-tv movie on TBS before and had a full page add in People with only his face to advertise it.
So...hehe...*polishes nails on sleeve* I'm related to somewhat of a celebrity.
Which makes me...kind of a big deal.
Yeah.
So ABC, tomorrow night 10:30-special preview of "Miss Guided" starring Kristopher Polaha as Tim O'Malley (? i think i got that last name right)
He's good looking for sure
*puts on shades*
but we all know where he got that from
;)

1 comment:

daynagonzalez said...

I hear your voice in my head as I read your blogs.