Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks&Giving

Autumn is a yummy word.
The very essence of it is warm and brown and makes you want to curl up with a blanket and watch the leaves perform their yearly glorification.

My favorite thing about fall are the cloudy days. Not just because i love cloudy days, but because the clouds provide the perfect backdrop on which the trees paint their most magnificent colors yet.
Fall is the best because it holds the promise of the holidays, it's like the prelude to a book you know is going to be the best you've ever read, or the opening credits to a movie you've been greatly anticipating.
Everything about the season is so inviting.
And that's why it's my favorite.
Last Thursday as i walked around campus i took pictures of trees until i could literally no longer feel my finger from the cold, it was awesome :-)

I love being out there and getting to watch as the trees weave their gold and yellow quilts on the ground.

Maybe my enamored state is due to the fact that this is only the third time in my life where i've lived in a place that even has a true fall,
regardless
i'm truly thankful for a Creator who has such a vivid imagination and loving, creative hands wih which to create such a spectacular picture.

1 comment:

annabanana5940 said...

Your words amaze me, they just do. And yes fall is defiantly the best season